Split-screen Street View finally arrives on Google Maps for Android

You can actually see where you're going now

In the past, if I needed to use Street View, I usually tried to hop on my desktop. While the Street View function in Android's Google Maps did work, it would often be confusing to use, simply because I couldn't see where I was going. Google has finally added a split-view mode for Street View on Android, making the feature a lot easier to use.

To use the split-screen view, simply tap the Street View window when you've found the correct place in Google Maps, then tap the circular expand/condense button that will show up on the bottom right of the Street View.

Read More

Split-screen Street View finally arrives on Google Maps for Android was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/3pwVNo2